Midwestern Musings

In a tribute to those musicians and storytellers, both current and nearly forgotten, I’ll provide a folk music lyric to begin my musings.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Take This Job and Shove It!

"You better not try to stand in my way
As I'm walking out the door.
Take this job and shove it
I ain't working here no more"


Okay, it's not really folk music, but desperate times call for cheating. I am gainfully unemployed, thanks to the Ohio economy and well...never mind. I'm sure I'll find more time to write, since I don't have anything to do from say, 9 to 5. Alcohol anyone?

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Domonic M.A. Potorti said...

Wouldn't it be absolutely WRETCHED if you and the snowflake were to move closer to, say, Nashville, Indiana?

I, for one, think it's an awful idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home