Midwestern Musings

In a tribute to those musicians and storytellers, both current and nearly forgotten, I’ll provide a folk music lyric to begin my musings.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Does anyone really know what time it is?

I would like to say for the record that I've been busy reading other people's blogs so I haven't had time to write my own, but we all know that's a lie. I'll be happy to post another blog when I get three comments asking me to do so. In the vast world of blogdom, surely there are THREE people who read my seldom-updated words of wisdom. If not, it too shall go the way of the dodo.

5 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love it if you posted a blog again, you really do have a way with words.
Ericka

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Domonic M.A. Potorti said...

OMG. Should a post not come, my world will verily fly into pieces.

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm number 2.

No..wait...maybe thats not such a good thing.

Call me number 3 please.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shockley here. I didn't mean to be anonymous.

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, you promised. You have the three comments: post! post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home