Midwestern Musings

In a tribute to those musicians and storytellers, both current and nearly forgotten, I’ll provide a folk music lyric to begin my musings.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Deep River Blues

"Let it rain, let it pour
Let it rain a whole lot more
Cuz I've got them deep river blues..."

Must be the weather. I'm just not feeling creative. I read Dom's Blog, and see Keith's pictures and I feel inspired, but when I sit down to the keyboard, it all goes away. Help me. Give me something to write about... other than the single shoes I see littered on the side of the roads. (Why? Are there hitchhikers who only wear one shoe?) Give me a hint, get me out of this blogger's block!


* Doc Watson

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Keith said...

Touche, my dear, touche. Thus I leave you a comment. My whining was mostly aimed at my sister. Just cuz she's pregnant she thinks she's off the hook...

Can't wait till August!

xo
k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home